Friday, May 1, 2009

Was blogging really a good idea?

HA! I would say that I could really get addicted to this. I am always writing and love having a place to do so! I could ramble on for a very long time. Just start typing whatever comes to my head. (Like I am doing now.)
There are so many topics, thoughts whirling around in my head... Oh which one to pick?

What's in a name?
Choices?
Things of the past?
Random info I come across?
Contemplating life's problems?
The expecting of my niece Paige to arrive the end of this Month.
My parents Cow named Dinner?

I could go in so many directions.  Already I have many thoughts that could keep this thing going for weeks!
The question is... Why didn't I start this sooner? What took me so long to get to this point? WHAT WAS I THINKING?
But even now as I contemplate this, I have the realization that I can't even get into any of these topics. Because just the contemplating of them is taking up this whole blog. That and I smell the delicious aroma of lunch coming from downstairs. Steak and sweet potatoes... jealous now aren't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment