Friday, May 8, 2009

A Round of Applause for Mom

I don't really want to be cliche about this but really that is what I am doing.

It is Mothers Day. 

But honestly I have been working on this for a while. I have been trying to figure out how to write what has been in my head for the last few days. Really it all comes down to this...
I wanted to take a moment and really honor my mom.  If i were to look back through my life, my mom is probably going to be the person who stands out the most in all my memories.  
One thing that I really admire about my mom is her love for family. To my mom family isn't just my dad, us kids, my grandparents, aunts, uncles. etc... family are the people around her.
My mother has a motto. " after you have been to our house 3 times you are no longer guest. You are family.... find your own cup" I love this motto and have taken it as one of my own. 
I admire my mom... someone who has shown love, gentleness, discipline, and has prayed like crazy for me. 

Thanks Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment