Sunday, May 3, 2009

Going Green!

Ahhhh, there is something so peaceful with a May shower. It also makes me giddy and ready to jump for joy at any moment. Winter is FINALLY over! The mountain is actually turning green. The weather is warming up and pretty soon all the snow will be gone from existence. At least for a short time.  In town there are actually leaves appearing on trees and my favorite lilacs are in full bloom! Spring has arrived in all it's glory. 
This also means that the base will also swing into busy summer schedule here. My favorite time on the mountain. Jammed pack with people and activities. Which is a relief after the extreme quiet moments (it is a nice break but I much rather be around people.) 
The changing of the seasons, the life that comes with spring, it is an awesome reminder of God's brilliance! Take this moment with me and just marvel the creator & his creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment