Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mini Events

Usually there are many mini events that take place in a day. Today I feel like that was one of those days for me when it was one moment to the next. First of living in a foreign country I have a real sense of appreciation for the creators of communication on the internet. From Facebook, Gmail, Skype etc. They have been my connection to the people I love and cherish far away from me. It also was a opening to frustrations today.... it was more in the form of a business. United Airlines... They have me on the border of being really pissed off right now. I feel like they ripped me off of $600 and "there is nothing they can do about it" Right.. So money doesn't grow on trees for me. And I called them back as soon as I realized the mistake. And now I am being tossed to and from person. "I'm sorry there is nothing I can do about it" What happened to integrity and honest dealings? I understand that they want to make a profit but honestly if they would work with me on this problem I would be more willing to fly with them again in the future. Right now I want to tell everyone I know "DON'T FLY UNITED!"
The regular ole joe doesn't have money to dish out. I wasn't expecting to lose that much money out of my account either to United it may not be that much but to me it's a fortune!
Wow.. I feel like I went off a tangent there. But it's fresh on my mind....

Back to how awesome the people in my life are..... The people in my life are such a blessing to me and I am glad that none of you work for United!

No comments:

Post a Comment