Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here I am.... living in Thailand. Sometimes I sit back and wonder, could this really be real? I look back on my life and during those times of reflection, I wonder. How is it I have lived this life?How could this small farm girl from a simple life get to where I am today? I know that there is only one way. It's been about relationship the whole time. Only relationship would get me here. But I still have a sense of awe.

I'm not superwoman. I'm not someone who has it all together. In fact to have someone tell me that I do would make me laugh. I have struggled, oh I have struggled!

It has been a journey and it's not been easy. I know that the future isn't going to be easy. But God has been faithful to me every step of the way. Sometimes I doubted. Sometimes I didn't see a way through. But He's been oh so faithful to me all the time and He's going to be faithful to me in those future struggles. He's good all the time and his nature and character will never change because that is who he is.

I will keep reminding myself of that very fact. All the time.

1 comment:

  1. OK, just found your blog thru your newsletter! I love the mail chimp!! Your pics are very clear, and to some the lettering be small, but it's fine for me.
    Thanks for keeping us updated!! I guess the Lindemans are around there for awhile, eh?

    ReplyDelete